My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some things for a Wednesday

1. The lawn mowing cosmic forces are against me again this year. At least while it was working I did get the front lawn mowed so we don't look like rednecks anymore.
2. Kaleb is finally talking a lot more, the problem is that I have no idea what he is saying!
3. Thinking about indexing again.
4. Absolutely dreading this summer. Highs in the upper 80's already here.
5. Nick is the bedtime routine man and so on the nights when he comes home late it is super hard to get the boys to go to sleep.
6. Can't wait until next month and Nick will be done with this semester. I just want to see my husband more often and want him to be able to spend more time with the boys. They love their daddy so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment