My Family

My Family

Friday, March 16, 2012

Small (very small) list

1. Kaleb's movie of the week is Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. He asks multiple times a day to watch "dogs, woof, woof". I have restricted to once a day because that's just the way things are.
2. Jay is a climbing freak. Every time I turn around I'm having to pull him down from something or scoop up a crying babe. So of course as a result he is sporting a lot more bumps and bruises.
3. We have spent the last three days outside with me trying to mow the lawn and I'm still not done. Hopefully the weather will cooperate on Saturday and Nick with be able to fix the riding mower.
4. We have missed story time for a long while but hopefully starting today we will go more often.
5. I really want to go to a zoo. *sigh*
6. Nick came home early today! But he still has tons of homework to do.

1 comment:

  1. I love when husbands come home early. Even if they are busy, it still helps you breath. And come up here and we'll go to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete