My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cool and random LDS finds

So a couple of days ago I was reading some of the Momformation blogs off of Babycenter, when I came across this cute post about family costume ideas. It totally caught my attention cause that is what we are trying to do this year. As I was reading, one the ideas the blog used was from another Kendra. Of course I went to see what her blog was and as I was checking it out, I had the feeling that she was LDS though I hadn't yet read anything to confirm that. In fact just looking at her picture for the costumes gave me that impression. I quickly got distracted by her awesome Halloween stuff and found her on Pinterest here. I have spent a lot of time today (when not cleaning Nick!) perusing her Halloween board and only just barely decided to look at her other boards and low and behold I find one entitled LDS. It was kind of exciting to find out that my impressions about her were right and that you can find so much good on the internet. So you never know where you will run into members of The Church.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment