My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16 things for today

1. Even though all of Monday and Tuesday morning was really, really rough, I'm very happy that I have Nick as my husband. Thanks honey for all the sacrifices you are making to go to school.
2. I have an appointment to get my wisdom teeth out on the 6th on January. I'm a little nervous since I've never (knock on wood) had anything medical happen to me before. Not even stitches.
3. I think its so cute that my son loves to watch Into The Woods right now. For those not familiar, its a Broadway musical and I love it.
4. Went to a dress rehearsal of Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare last night with Nick and had so much fun. I really like Shakespeare's comedies.
5. I'm glad Nick took theater this semester cause I get to go plays. I love going to plays.
6. Kaleb just gave me all the broken crackers and kept the whole ones for himself. He cracks me up.
7. I have serious van envy right now. And not just any van either. I want an 8 passenger Toyota Sienna '06 or newer.
8. Some days I do better at my load of laundry a day then others. Today I still need to put it in the dryer.
9. I always fast-forward through the 'trading insults' part of The Sandlot. I don't think my kids need to pick up those kinds of things for a long time.
10. I absolutely love the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle books!
11. Nick set up a web camera at work and so now we can Skype with him. Kaleb loves to see Daddy at work and even Jay talks up a storm when he sees Daddy.
12. I'm really excited about the big family gift that Nick's mom is getting us for Christmas.
13. Kaleb is really into the 'I do it' phase of getting dressed.
14. Some days you need a lot of chocolate fortification.
15. Trying to curb Jay's biting has been an ongoing, difficult thing. This is only so much you can do to a 10 month old.
16. I really dislike the fact that it gets dark at 5 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment