My Family

My Family

Monday, October 10, 2011

Some Things

1. A few weeks ago we found The Sandlot at a yard sale. We watched it that Sunday and Kaleb found the new love of his life. He asks to watch it every day. "Ball, ball" he comes running up to me all excited every day wanting to watch it. Sometimes I can get him to say Bay Ball, but not very often. I could write a huge post about it but I have a ton of other thoughts I want to get out.
2. Jay is like a turtle lately. Every time I put him down on his back he immediately wants to flip over on to his stomach, which make changing his diaper just a little challenging.
3. I've been trying to be better about my sacrificial produce (the fruits and veggies you buy with good intentions and then go bad in your fridge) but to my horror, I found some moldy raspberries. Such sadness! So I planted them as an experiment. LOL
4. A ton of other thoughts huh? as I sit here stuck on number 4.
5. Yesterday Jay had two baths because of some food incidents and Nick and I noticed that when he is in there all by himself, he actually sits in the tub, whereas when he take a bath with Kaleb, he is always standing.
6. I sometimes miss knowing all the grammar and punctuation rules.
7. I LOVE my clothesline.
8. I LOVE Olive Garden.
9. AHHH, its the 10th of October and I don't know what I'm doing for the boys' costumes.
10. Lastly cause I wanted to put a picture in last, my AMAZING husband made me a wonderful dinner last night. For some reason I HAD to take a picture to share, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment