So I'm not a very avid blogger if you haven't already noticed but I was trying to update at the very least once a month.
I totally failed last month.
Oh well. I guess its because not much has been going on except for the normal daily grind and the Waiting. I have felt like everyday during this pregnancy has just creeped along. When I look back I'm almost tempted to think that things are moving right along, but everyday just seems like it takes forever to get through. Like I'm plodding through mud or swimming upstream (that one really doesn't work for me cause I don't swim), or how about like I'm going up the down escalator.
This baby is so much more active that Kaleb ever was and while that was cute and sweet and made me think about how different these siblings are going to be, now it is just painful because there really isn't much room anymore. I'm 33 weeks. All the pregnancy newsletters and books said that the baby would start to slow down with movements because quarters are getting cramped. Has that happened at all? NO! When I think about the baby during the active times, I'm so happy and aww how cute, but as far as how it feels I wish this kid would stop moving! So many uncomfortable moments that sometimes turn into pain. And pregnancy is supposed to last about 40 weeks.
So on one had I'm thinking grow baby and stay in there until you are ready to face the world and on the other I'm like come out now! I'm physically so ready to have this kid and sometimes I get frustrated about the time left. Especially since this is taking so long.
Oh well.
The last 6 weeks are always the hardest! At least that is what I always thought. :) Now that you said it, I really do think #2 pregnancy seemed rather slow to me. It could be that you know what to expect and all that fun jazz. Not much longer, though it feels like an eternity, and then you will have another adorable little one. Can't wait to see what this one looks like. :)
ReplyDeleteI can totally sympathize, I was not a very patient pregnant woman, and I had one of those very active babies too. I remember thinking at times that maybe I was actually pregnant with an alien, and I was very thankful when I finally gave birth and didn't have to have the feeling that my insides were constantly being knocked around. It will be over soon enough and then you will have a beautiful baby to cuddle and adore!!!!!
ReplyDelete