My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pet Peeve this week

I would have to go with the automatic flushing toilets. I mean what does it matter if you have to touch the toilet to flush it when you are just going to wash your hands anyway? I don't like any of them. From the ones that flush when you are still sitting there to the ones where you have to wave your hand in front of it to get it to actually flush, I really don't like them all. And I really hate the ones that flush so vigorously that water gets sprayed up on the toilet seat and the next poor person that comes in after you is going to think that you hover peed.

And what is with the automatic faucets and soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers when you just have to touch the dirty door handle? And they never put a garbage can next to the door so if you want to use a paper towel to open the door you have somewhere to throw it when you are done.

Whew, just had to get that off my chest.

1 comment: