My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Pie

I know this is a little after the fact but oh well.

During Thanksgiving this year I made my first pie ever. I've helped other people make pies before but this was the first time I did most of the work. Well maybe I did most of the work. I started making the pie dough but didn't have a pastry cutter and was very uncoordinated with the knives so my Mom took over with that. I did roll it out and put in in the pan. I was going to cut up the apples but was going really slow so Mom and Nick did that too. I did manage to mix the filling together and put the top on and make a little pattern in the crust. So I sort of made my first pie for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah all by yourself eh?? But that pie was super tasty!
    Also, I love the fatty picture :) It's not fair that you look that good at 9 months preggers! It's genetic right???!!

    ReplyDelete