So I have four cats. Four mostly good cats who are also good hunters. I would say that almost everyday I have some new "offering" that one of the cats has brought me and sometimes more than one. Maybe because we don't feed them as often as they would like, they think that there is a food supply problem or something. And yet in spite of having four good hunters living with me, we still have a rodent problem inside the house. Although maybe that is because everywhere we have found signs of these rodents, it is in a place the cats cannot reach.
We have managed to catch four mice in our house - 2 with a sticky trap not half an hour after we put it out and 2 because they were trying to live inside our sub-woofer (ick), and still there is something here. I was sitting in my living room, surfing the web, when I heard something on my stove going after some pizza crust I hadn't thrown out yet. Of course I couldn't get a glimpse of it and it is driving me insane knowing that it was walking around where I prepare food. We have set out traps, both the sticky and kind that snaps, and put peanut butter on the one. The food is disappearing without the trap snapping shut. It is very frustrating trying to figure out some way of getting this "thing".
oh MAN that sucks :(. By the way i'm excited you started a blog, yay! :)
ReplyDelete