My Family
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Hmm...
So I usually just plop down my finished dishes after my meal for the cats to get whatever they want off of them. And only recently did I realize that I was doing the same thing with Kaleb's leftover rice cereal bowl which is made with breast milk. I am unsure how I feel about doing this. On one hand, I feel a tiny bit weird about it and on the other hand, Neko seems to enjoy it very much. In fact when he notices that I'm feeding Kaleb, he will come over and wait for the baby to be done, which makes it hard to feed Kaleb because he wants to watch the kitty. The cat is even cleaning out the bowl when I add veggies to it. Tonight was green beans. Yesterday was sweet potatoes. Each night a cleaned out bowl. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
....any chance that's what attracts the rodents?
ReplyDeleteWe've had mice almost everywhere and in the oddest places. I HATE RODENTS!!
I don't think the dishes are a problem. Its not like an all-you-can-eat buffet type thing. It eat it within the next 15 min cause then it is going in the sink. So hopefully that is not the problem.
ReplyDelete