My Family

My Family

Friday, November 30, 2012

5 years ago was a Friday too

1. The boys love to watch Herbie. Jay likes the first one, The Love Bug, because of all the racing. Kaleb likes the second, Herbie Rides Again, which he calls The talking Herbie.
2. Roger is a very cute and chunky little piggy.
3. Nick basically lives at work now because he has so much homework. Really when the choices at home are do homework or play with the boys, what choice is there?
4. I got my Wii Fit out again and am trying to do something at least 3 times a week, more if I can because something is always better than nothing.
5. Today is the 5 year anniversary of our first date. We went hiking on Monte Sano, had lunch at Olive Garden, watched Enchanted at the theater, and went to the YSA dance. Thank heavens I managed to look past those bare feet! Love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment