My Family

My Family

Monday, August 15, 2011

15 Things for August 15

1. I'm sort of using this idea from my cousin-in-law, except she does 13 things every Thursday.
2. Yesterday when we picked up Kaleb from nursery, the ladies said "Don't mind the scratches on his face. He and Bre Bre where fighting every five minutes." My son sure knows how to pick a girlfriend.
3. I'm glad that my husband is trying to better himself by going to school, but hate the fact that now he is never going to be home.
4. If you leave How to Train Your Dragon running after the credits, it starts all over again after a certain amount of time so we end up watching it a lot more then I want to. I only really want to watch it once a day.
5. I really want to play with my Legos.
6. Yesterday was my Mother-in-law's, cousin's, and two friend's birthdays. Happy Birthday Gloria, Hayley, Jenny, and Clarissa.
7. I don't like not having a peephole in my front door.
8. My birthday is on Friday which is the same day of the week I was born on :)
9. My husband made this amazing bean meal thing for dinner last night. It had black-eyed peas and rice and cooked green peppers and tomatoes and lime juice and other flavors that made it so incredibly delicious.
10. I really love having cold cereal for breakfast. In fact if I don't start my day that way, everything feels off.
11. Jay is teething a lot lately and wants to bite my shoulder every time I'm holding him and even left a bruise when he bit me on Friday.
12. Now that the last Harry Potter movie came out, Nick and I are finally reading the books together. He wouldn't read them before the movies were done cause he didn't want to spoil them.
13. I love my recycle bin.
14. The dishes are my least favorite chore.
15. You really can do tons in only 15 minutes. Set the timer if you don't believe me.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you guys!! I'm excited to follow your family on your blog. Lots of love, andria

    ReplyDelete