My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Obsessions of the Month

#1
CHOCOLATE

I'm only obsessed because I can't have any right now. I had to cut it out of my diet because my sweet little baby was having tummy troubles. He is doing ever so much better now, but I miss chocolate with a passion.

#2
Story Time

It is definitely all about me getting out of the house and not feeling trapped where story time is concerned. My 19 month old doesn't really get anything out of it yet. The only time he sat still was when they read a story about a dump truck. We did miss one week because of sickness but have gone the rest of the past 5 weeks. I'm really glad my husband has been supportive about me going and leaving the better gas mileage car with me on those days (cause I can't drive stick... YET).

#3
Breastfeeding

I am so glad that I'm back in the groove with feeding my baby. I had forgotten how often babies need to eat and that I can't eat certain kinds of foods and even how my cover worked. I feel so bad about the first month for my son because he could have been a much happier baby if I had just remembered that I couldn't eat certain foods the first few months. I also kept thinking "AGAIN?! You just ate I swear". Now I'm just like "Ok, I'll feed you". I totally love how convenient it is and that I can take my baby anywhere with me and I don't have to pack a ton of stuff for him.

#4
Diapers

Two kids under two in cloth diapers means I'm changing diapers all day long and washing them every day. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with chocolate too! Except I can actually eat it :D haha Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you use cloth diapers. Did you use them with Kaleb when he was younger too?

    ReplyDelete