My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Pregnant!

In case any of you have missed it, I'm pregnant with number 2. For me this is a complete surprise and for the first few weeks I was in total denial. Then the "night sickness" set in. Couldn't deny after that. They will be about 16 and a half to 17 months apart depending on when #2 decides to arrive.

I'm very happy about it now and want to tell everyone and anyone except the WIC people cause I feel like a rabbit. I mean sometimes I would sit there waiting for my turn and think "maybe they shouldn't be having that many kids if they need the financial assistance" and here I am doing the same thing. Makes me feel like a big fat hypocrite. The only thing that gets me over that is knowing the teachings of our church and that having these kids is the best thing in the world.

Due to some personal and financial decisions, we will be going to a hospital this time for the birth. The goal is for an all natural birth again and I'm excited that we will be able to have a doula with us. Though I told her that if the baby came on Christmas Eve or Day that we wouldn't expect her to come cause she should be spending time with family, she said she is committed to helping us with our birth. I feel so blessed to have the services of such a dedicated person and we still have 6 months to go! (If anyone in my area wants contact info, let me know)

So here is to excitedly waiting for baby #2 who is going to be a surprise just like #1 :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats again sis! this time around you have to post pics since i'm not there!.. AND! I can't flippin believe how good a walker Kaleb is!

    ReplyDelete